How to live to 100 – Dan Buettner
TedMed 2011 – Dan Buettner
BlueZones of Happiness – Dan Buettner
Below is a sample of academic papers about plant-based diets. We’ve only presented a sample of work that has been published in the last 5-6 years
- Kahleova H (2017) Cardio-Metabolic Benefits of Plant-Based Diets. Nutrients. 9(8):848
- Hever J & Cronise RJ (2017) Plant-based nutrition for healthcare professionals: implementing diet as a primary modality in the prevention and treatment of chronic disease. Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 14(5):355
- Satija A (2016) Plant-based dietary patterns and incidence of type 2 diabetes in US men and women: Results from three prospective cohort studies. Plos Medicine. 13(6): 1
- Rinaldi S (2016) A comprehensive review of the literature supporting recommendations from the Canadian diabetes association for the use of a plant-based diet for the management of type 2 diabetes. Canadian Journal of Diabetes. 40(5): 471
- Zolot J (2015) Plant-based diet reduces weight and cholesterol levels in children. American Journal of Nursing. 115(11): 62
- Tuso P (2013) Nutritional update for physicians: Plant-based diets. The Permanente Journal. 17(2):61
JOIN THE FAST TRACK NUTRITION PROGRAMME
We will be taking signups for the FastTrack Core Programme soon.
PLANT BASED NUTRITION
MEAL PLANS + FOOD
NO FIXED TERMS
We even deliver your food to your door if you select a Meal plan plus food combination.